Social media, content & store marketeer
Gewijzigd op 10 mei 2023, 14:35
Would you like to:
- Find a challenge as part of a newly established team, growing a starting omnichannel bike retail business?
- Go the extra mile to make our projects and bikes business a success?
- Be part of a story where you will join a small team, expected to grow to a 200+ FTE group in a few years?
Then this could be the job for you:
At Lucien, we are looking for a retail & social marketeer to join our marketing team.
We would like to hire someone who wants to help build our brand identity and online & offline presence, who knows how to engage with customers in our stores, through events and on our online channels with the right content. Who knows how to create an engaged community on social media, be relevant online with the right content, how to organize events and how to provide the right marketing tools in-store. Someone who is both creative, with good organizational skills and can work independently.
Who is Lucien?
The mobility of the future. That’s what we at D’Ieteren are working on since the last 2 centuries. And that’s where Lucien is contributing with a new omnichannel bicycle store chain. Simply because we believe that the bike is an essential part of tomorrow’s multi-modal mobility.
We have a clear vision: create more happy cyclists. We want to make cycling accessible for everyone and want to take care of our cyclists, by offering them peace of mind. With our qualitative offering of products and services, such as financing, leasing, assistance, B2B & cargo solutions and repairs & maintenance, we ensure you can enjoy your bike with peace of mind.
We want to be close to our customers, already today with 15 stores in Brussels, Antwerp and Gent and 24/7 online.
What will your daily job look like?
- Be in close connection with our marketing & IT teams, store staff, our products, our way of working, our customers and the cycling industry to know what is going on
- Explore the existing and absent retail, content & events marketing possibilities
- Create a retail, content & events marketing strategy and plan
- Create and execute retail & content marketing actions from A to Z
- Drive and manage our social media, from strategy to execution
- Be in close contact with our store & purchasing teams to discover how we can improve conversion in-store
- Organize local events in and around the stores and national events
- Be in the lead to create the right content on our online & offline channels
- Track performance of all actions in your scope, and search for ways to optimize
- And since we’re still a small team: Help everywhere you can
- Min 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong affinity with bikes & retail
- Demonstrated ability executing effective retail & content marketing actions
- Strong creative & organizational skills, and a healthy strive for action and results
- Experienced in social media and (digital) content development
- Strong understanding of Social Media platform features, products, and trends
- Experience with cocreation in a setup with agencies and/or other suppliers
- Full professional level in French or Dutch + comfortable in speaking English.
- Being able to take true ownership of certain responsibilities
- Willingness to travel around Belgium (mainly Brussels, Antwerp, Gent) for events & to engage with our different stores
What we offer you
- a unique learning experience in a fast-growing company and team
- a broad range of responsibilities that touches several marketing domains
- opportunity to make a difference in the changing mobility & bicycle landscape
- autonomy but with many colleagues around you
- build the brand Lucien and create the right image & awareness
- a competitive compensation package including a company bike, insurance, meal & eco vouchers, laptop & phone and a mobility package
How to apply?
Send your CV and why you would like to apply for this job to firstname.lastname@example.org